1. Introduction - The origins of the British Airborne Forces.
2. Operation Colossus - The proposal to destroy the Acquedotto Pugliese.
3. Planning - An outline of the plan to fly "X" Troop from Malta and the logistical challenges involved.
4. Training - The training of "X" Troop and their aircrews.
5. Malta - The flight to Malta and the preparations for Operation Colossus.
6. The Flight - "X" Troop leave Malta, and after the drop the aircrews carry out the diversionary raids.
7. The Raid - The landing and the demolition of the aqueduct.
8. Hunted - Lance-Corporal Boulter, and the parties led by Major Pritchard and Lieutenant Lea.
9. Hunted - The parties led by Lieutenant Jowett and Captain Daly.
10. Captivity - The interrogation of "X" Troop, and activities as prisoners of war.
11. Analysis - Assessing the value of Operation Colossus and the lessons learnt.